A little about me

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Catching Up

I’ve been away from blogging quite a few weeks.  I feel out of sink and  out of touch as I gingerly tap my way back and I’m very much out of date with many other wonderful bloggers..... so I have a lot of catching up to do.    
It’s been a rough old time since I last posted, a severe crash in health and it’s teeny tiny baby steps back to recovery. Much so that all previous interests and hobbies I had to let go to give myself time and space to understand this illness once and for all.  I would rather take longer to go forward this time than take any step back


I’m sure in the weeks to come I will share some of the experiences
It’s nice to log back on and see everybody’s “busy-ness” and join back in, in a cyber world!



Until the next time
Beth x

Thank you for taking time to read my post

No comments:

Post a Comment